Tuesday 8 October 2013

The importance of a hat



"How do you stalk a deer with a hat? What are you going to do, throw it?"






A Hat is part of someones character and an extension of their personality.  Everyone has their own special Hat depending on their uniqueness and personal choice.

My hat is my badge and I wear it with pride. My boss (resident of 221b Baker Street) wears it reluctantly. I don't really understand this but it may have something to do with controlling his wild brown curls. Dear John however takes the opportunity to poke fun at his 'ear hat' to his great satisfaction! The actual conversation was documented in the link below. 




During the day time I attend an ordinary school, in an ordinary town with mainly ordinary people; most of which do not appreciate the concept or the importance of a hat. On numerous occasions I have been reprimanded for wearing said hat in the classroom, even during the winter. My Teacher who I shall refer to as 'Mrs X' (for the purpose of confidentiality) actually gave me a point for wearing a non acceptable, non uniform item. 

Hats are a life saving device. If you are freezing to death then the best remedy for the problem is to put on your hat. Most of the heat escapes from your body through your head (though this is now proven to be a myth) 
nonetheless it's a good excuse for defending your right to 'don your hat'. Not failing to mention what you can keep under it like; a luminous rabbit named Bluebell, a sonic screwdriver and your head.

        Bluebell and the unknowingly infamous Dr Stapleton











No comments:

Post a Comment