Monday 17 March 2014

Story Time!


Everybody loves a good story. No matter who you are, how old you are or what you like. I myself like reading books and watching films.
My boss (resident of 221b Baker street) says that watching films fills your head with all sorts of rubbish and reading books just wastes all your time but i think he's missing allot of fun! Not that he actually has any sense of fun. I know he solves crimes as an alternative to getting high but he really is missing out! 



So I decided to try and make him read a book and write down his thoughts. So this is what happened. NOTHING. Literally nothing happened. He just stood there looking at the book, pen and note book. Until he finally picked it up and started to write something. And no, i do not know what he put down on the paper but he gave it to Mrs Hudson and she looked at him funny. I am still very suspicious. I am going to try and find the note tonight.

I suggest people read these ten books:
- The Hobbit/Lord of the rings
- Pride and prejudice 
- The Sleeping Sword
- Raising Dragons
- The Hunger Games
- Eragon
- Horrible Histories Series
- Agatha Christie
- The famous five
- Narnia

No comments:

Post a Comment